Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Look!! I Was Featured At The Thrifty Things!!

I was just at The Thrifty Things and I have to tell you that I was featured on Pam's~

"What's The Story Weekends" 

Here Is Some  To Read~


What's the Story Weekends?

I enjoy reading "Meet And Greet" columns on other blogs. It's a fun way to "meet" new blogger friends. I wanted to do a similar feature so each Saturday I'll be featuring a different blogger for us to "meet." If you'd like to be featured, let me know. It's totally free.

DebsHere

This week we are meeting Deb from Deb's Here.


Tell Us a Little About Yourself and why you started blogging.
Let's See..I am a divorced Mom of 3 grown children that have blessed me with 10 grandchildren. I have them ranging from 2 years to almost 17 years old. I live in the cold state of Minnesota with my best friend~Bob, a cat Lucky, and a dog Sonnie.
I started blogging when my Mom got sick with lung cancer and needed a place to just put my thoughts on. Then when she passed on I got into as I needed something to take my mind off things. As I took care of her for 3 years before she passed. The rest is history...

Tell us about your blog. How long have you been blogging? How long have you been reviewing products?

To read the rest~go to Pam's Blog The Thrifty Things here

And~while you are there she has many great giveaways going on all the time and also a low entry linky if your giveaway has less then 100 entries!

Thanks Pam again for featuring me~I really enjoyed answering the questions!


2 comments:

  1. Good site, following u bk, from MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following S & A Designs, following back now.

    ReplyDelete