Skip to main content

Oneida Dinnerware Review!



I was recently able to review Beautiful Dinnerware from Oneida. Jennifer let me pick out what set that I wanted from their big line of dinnerware. I had a tough time choosing but I finally decided on the Culinaria line~in the Chili color.It is a beautiful red that matches my decor in my kitchen perfect!

 
A Brilliant Statement. Enhance your table with the Culinaria dinnerware collection, a solid color pattern that has long wearing durability. Circular banding and a Restaurant Rolled Edge line the outer portion of this mid-rim shape, providing a pleasing tactile quality along with easy handling. Culinaria offers a broad color palette, so designing your own custom table presentation will be effortless.
Best of all this dinnerware can go in the microwave and dishwasher. 
The dinnerware is very heavy and durable so I don't have to worry about chips and cutting marks on them.As I have bought other dishes before and after awhile they look like I used them outside as they were so many marks and chips on them. We are using these for everyday  and I can see us using this set for a very long time. 

About Oneida~

Throughout the economic, social and political changes that Oneida has seen during its history, the company’s reputation for excellence and brand recognition has remained unshakable. An independent national consumer study has found that 90 percent of consumers name Oneida as the first company they think of when asked about stainless steel flatware—an invaluable measure of the Oneida brand’s strength.
Just as importantly, Oneida’s workforce has maintained its dedication even through the most trying of times — adapting some original community ideals to fit the modern-day goal of being a complete tabletop supplier. “The dignity of work” has been a constant theme; every job is recognized as an important contributor to the company’s success. Brand recognition, product quality and dedicated employees are enduring strengths that form the backbone of the company as it moves forward.

You can see this dinnerware set and more at the Oneida site.As they have so many products that I know you will find something that is perfect for you too!


{Disclosure~I received the Oneida Dinnerware to Review free.No monetary compensation has been offered or accepted.The opinions above are my own}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...