Sunday, November 28, 2010

Warmly Yours Rug Warmer Review!

I was recently sent a Rug Warmer to review from Warmly Yours. Let me tell you this thing is Awesome! We put a rug in the kitchen to install this under. As this is where I spend most of my time on the computer..It was so easy to do~just unroll put down on floor and plug it in.

I love it when someone comes over and they are sitting at the kitchen table and they notice that their feet are getting warm! As the Rug Warmers measure less than ¼” thick so you don't even notice that it is there.As where I have it plugged in~it is hid too. It has been a blessing as here in Minnesota it is already down in the 20's !
You can see the Rug Warmer and more at Warmly Yours as they have more products to keep you warm!

You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter

I am so happy with the Rug Warmer~I would recommend to everyone! Even my pets like it~as when it is cold they are laying right here with me~Keeping warm from Warmly Yours.

{Disclosure~I received the Warmly Yours Rug Warmer to Review free.No monetary compensation has been offered or accepted.The opinions above are my own}

1 comment:

  1. I need me one of these! I hate having cold feet! I found you via the Product Review place hope you can follow back!/SavingYourGreen