Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gourmet Gift Baskets Review!

Are you looking for a gift this year that you know will be a great hit and also will not be tossed to the back of the closet?

As~we all know that many gifts that we receive we are thinking~Yeah I needed that like I need to take EVERY kid in the neighborhood to Chuck E Cheese :-) 

 I found the gift that everyone on your list will love~Gourmet Gift Baskets!

 They have 70 Baskets for you to choose from in every theme that you can think of.

I recently had the opportunity to review another Gift Basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets 

I was sent the Nutcracker Drum Christmas Gift Basket!

 Just look at everything that was inside~

  • Red Nutcracker Cookie
  • Green Nutcracker Cookie 
  • Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Brittle
  • Peanut Brittle

  • Butter Wafers

  • White Chocolate Amaretto Filled Wafers

  • English Toffee Caramels

  • Peanut Roll

  • Praline Pecans

Isn't that a list of goodies?!? I am trying to save it for the holidays but not too sure if it is going to make it that long.

 You can see this and more at at Gourmet Gift Baskets as they sell baskets for every occasion that you can think of~and More! They have baskets from Anniversary to Weddings and everything in between!


You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter


{Disclosure~I received the Gourmet Gift Basket Products to Review free.No monetary compensation has been offered or accepted.The opinions above are my own}

No comments:

Post a Comment