Tuesday, October 12, 2010

KT Tunstall Tiger Suit CD Review!

I just listened to the CD~Tiger Suit by KT Tonstall and I love it!! It just came out in Stores Oct 5th~so you can get it now too!

  If you aren't familiar with KT Tunstall  you definitely remember one of her previous hit songs - the Grammy-nominated "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" As that was and still is one of my favorite songs.

“Tiger Suit,” so named after a recurring childhood dream of Tunstall’s about seeing a tiger in her garden, blends her established acoustic roots with dance textures for an overall upbeat throbbing songs.



She took a chance on this CD and I think that she did great.My favorite song is "Fade Like A Shadow" It's already a Top 20 hit on the radio! This CD has great dance songs for sure.


You can listen to a preview of "Tiger Suit" here.
Become a fan on Facebook and follow KT on Twitter, too! 

{I received a complimentary copy of this CD to review.  My review is my personal opinion. I was entered to win a gift card through One2One Network by participating.}

1 comment:

Colortime Crafts and Markers - Glow in the Dark Halloween Tote Review!

We recently had the opportunity to review the Glow In the Dark Halloween Tote from Colortime Crafts and Markers. And let me tell you~thi...