Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Equal Exchange Coffee Review


I was recently provided some coffee to review from Equal Exchange


The first one I tried was the ~

  • Awaken your consciousness.
  • 100% Fair Trade
  • Organic
  • Delicious
  • Balanced with a sweet finish
  • Gourmet Arabica Beans 
     
     
    This is so good~When you are brewing the coffee you can smell the aroma of  Vanilla and Pecans. I love a rich taste and this is exactly what I needed to start my day! 

     I also was able to try the Organic  French Roast~
  • 100% Fair Trade
  • Organic
  • Delicious
  • Rich Body
  • Gourmet Select  Beans




    This was another great tasting coffee~You can taste the  dark chocolate, caramelized sugar and vanilla.Dark roasted,I really enjoyed this coffee too! 
     
     You can see all of these coffees and more at Equal Exchange Coffee!

    {I was sent samples for this review from Equal Exchange Coffee}

No comments:

Post a Comment