Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

My First Friday Follow!!

I decided to jump in and join the Friday Follow this week!


Welcome to a Special edition of Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! Every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It's all about FUN!!


Friday Follow

Sponsored By~

Adventures of a Wanna-Be Supah Mommy

Not Only Will You Get New Followers~You can Win a $100.00 Tooth Soap Gift Certificate! 4 Will Be Given Away too.

So~I hope that if you are not on the list~You will join us as it looks like so much fun and I look forward to meeting many new bloggers and visiting their site!!

You can click here to see the Friday Follow List at Midday Escapes!

9 comments:

  1. I am already a follower. Just wanted to wish you a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog layout! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following back from FF. Can't wait to go through all the goodies here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back from The Thrifty Things. I'm already a follower from my mom's mutterings blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a cute blog. I love it. I hope to be new blog friends. HAVE A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!!! :)

    Gina
    Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Thanks for joining the celebration and good luck with the Toothsoap giveaway. Happy Friday Follow!

    Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following me! I am now your newest follower!

    Mellisa
    www.funsavingmoney.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday Follow right back at ya:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete