Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Minute *Snort* Edition


      Monday Minute *Snort* Edition
 
                                                                                    
This week's Edition is dedicated to our friend Daffy, who lost her big sister a few days ago.  Please keep her and her family in your prayers.  {{{HUGS}}} Daffy.
                                                                     

This Monday Minute hosted by Ian at The Daily Dose Of Reality! If you'd like to link up go see his great blog!

Now on to his questions...

1 - Do you *snort*?
Yes~I do when I laugh really hard :-)

2 - Our friend, has a nickname and it's Daffy. What's your nickname?
Mine is Deb as most of my friends call me that

3 - Do you know sign language?
I know very little as my granddaughter taught me a few things!

4 - What's a sample convo from your hood?
My granddaughter was here the other nite {She's 9}

H~Grandma You gonna live here forever?
Me~Yeah I think so
H~How long is that going to be
Me~I don't know I hope for a few more years :-)


5 - Do you sleep with electronic devices - i.e. laptop, Blackberry, iPhone, etc?
No~But both the house phone and cell phone are right by me on my dresser

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Your granddaughter sounds too cute!

    Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from MBC.
    PLs follow me back when you get the chance.
    http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete