Monday, March 15, 2010 Review!

I was recently looking for Beef Jerky online and came across 

Let me tell you they have  so many different varieties from Alligator~Elk and~Turkey  to Venison Jerky!

And Spencer's Jerky is about to launch 2 new flavors~

I was sent a sample of both and they did not disappoint me,they flavor was Awesome!

  Both of the jerky's had a very unique flavor, highlighted mostly by the tangy zesty fruit flavor, a moderate sweetness, and some chile pepper and heat. It was moist and very easy to chew. I liked the hotness in it as it wasn't too over bearing.

This jerky is not over price either it is only $8.49 for 1.75 oz. bag and that includes free shipping!

You can check the Spencer's Jerky and more right here at 



  1. Thanks for following me, I am following you now.

  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am a new follower.

  3. Thanks for the info. We are always looking for good Jerky. I will have to try it

  4. Thanks for following me! I'm following you too now :)