Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Got A Surpise Friday!!

Sorry I haven't been here all week~end but my daughter showed up all the way from Las Vegas!! 

She didn't tell any of us here in Minnesota so to say I was shocked is a understatement. :-) 
So~we have been busy catching up and doing things around here. I will be doing a new review later this week~as I have been getting so many things in the mail! 
So~please bear with me as I have not forgotten I just have been busy here with family stuff.
And~I promise that you will be surprised with all the new things that are in store!! 
Photobucket 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, ur blog is really nice, while reading I truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks which will definitely boost ur traffic & readers. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared this blog to my friends.. i think my friend might too like it hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your visit. Surprise time with family is the best.

    Now following from MBC. Would love if you would follow me back.

    http://yellowtennessee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog!! Love it!

    Visiting from the Follow Club @ Mom Bloggers Club! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from Follow Each Other over at Mom Blogging Club.
    Hope to see you over at my blog too! :)
    Cassandra

    Http://aubutfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb Keep up the good work. You are doing great

    ReplyDelete