Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Face Whisperer Day Cream By Sublime Review!



   By Sublime

This face cream by Sublime Beauty is sure to become your favorite in no time. First of all,it showed up in a cute little organza drawstring bag,upon opening you are greeted with a nice day cream that has no scent. 





I love that it is so easy to use and really blend into your face nicely.Non greasy-and really makes your skin look and feel soft. I have been using this for about 2 weeks,and while I haven't noticed a big difference I have noticed that some of the fine lines around my mouth are starting to diminish. 








I am super happy with this and I am hoping that with continued use,this will take away more of the lines on my face.As we can't stop aging,but we can stop looking like it!


{This product was received at a discount for the purpose of inspection and for an unbiased review.No monies were offered or accepted.}

No comments:

Post a Comment