Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Shutterfly's Spring Has Sprung!

I am so excited that Spring has finally Sprung here in the Midwest! As we have had on long cold winter and it seemed like it lasted forever. I was so excited at the weather yesterday~even the flowers outside are all starting to bloom.When the grandchildren come over to visit next week~I plan on taking some pictures to make a photo book with Shutterfly. I am sure that I will be able to get some beautiful pictures.I hope that the sunshine continues so we can get pictures outside.
And with the month of May~we have a few birthdays so I will be looking for birthday cards too. I like to get personal with each one of my grandchildren so I think that one with their picture would be extra special. I was thinking about ordering one with their baby picture on it! How fun would that be?!
Thinking about moving this Spring? Shutterfly also has you covered if you need moving announcements too! There are just so many thing that you can find at Shutterfly. In fact~everything you need you will find at Shutterfly~Just go have a look yourself right here.

Are you a blogger, too? Click here to register for a chance at 50 free announcements!

1 comment:

  1. I love Shutterfly, I buy all my photo gifts from them!

    Following back from the Blog Hop till You Drop!